This site is operated by Swanshurst School.
You can contact us at the following address:
Telephone number: (0121) 464 2400
Fax number: (0121) 464 2401
Thank you for visiting our site.
Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations is a high priority for everyone associated with our school.
As a user of our web site, and of the web in general, you also have a responsibility to safeguard your information and how it is used on the Internet.
- We will not ask for any of your personal information that is not explicitly required for the successful operation of services you have requested from this website.
- We will not give away your identity through information posted on the website.
- We will not, sell, rent or otherwise pass out any of your personal information to anyone.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless required by law.
- Upon your request, we will delete or change any personal information we have about you. To request any information be deleted, please send an email to
We will not ask any one under 13, or anyone else who wishes to take part in further activity on this website, to dislcose any personal information.
Third Party Links
Our website displays links to related organisations, when using those websites you are subject to the third party policies.
Please remember: if you are unsure about giving information requested by a web site, ask a parent or guardian first. Your privacy and safety online is important.